and you keep on telling yourself that you’ll never be good enough?
ugh i hate thisssssssss.
sometimes i just wish a nice charming british boy would fall from the sky, plop down in my school and ask me to tea
dad just said “there should be a netflix for books”
five minutes later he shouted “THE LIBRARY”
- person: oh wow! i love that character too!
- me: do you
- person: what?
- me: do you really love them
- person: uhm, ye-
- me: does your heart shatter every time you see their face
- me: do you feel immense pain whenever they do something
- me: have you cried for hours because you just love them so much
- me: oh god
- me: oh god it's happening
- me: the feelings are coming oH GOD I'M GOING TO BREAK INTO A MILLION TINY PIECES SHATTER EXPLODE AND BECOME THE STARS IN THE SKY OH MY GOD BABY
- me: baby
- me: has that ever happened to you
- me: you don't love them
like 90% of the ocean remains unexplored and you’re telling me mermaids don’t exist smh